Meals at home provides more than just a tasty meal. For many, a daily visit from a friendly volunteer is just the kind of social interaction that can benefit a loved one by reducing feelings of isolation and loneliness.
- Supports independent living
- Available Monday to Friday
- Frozen meals for weekends
- Dinners, puddings and sandwiches
- Combined shopping service
- All dietary needs catered for
If you’re finding it harder to cook for yourself, or care for someone who still lives independently, having a home food delivery service could save you time and take the stress out of preparing a meal.
We cater for different dietary needs including vegetarians, diabetics, pureed, low fat, low salt, gluten free and cultural requirements such as halal. Just let us know what you need.